Scope of course topics
Color & Light
Comic Book Art
Game Art Design
Concept Art & Design
Activity Date UTC
Second Prize: 2 places
First Prize: 1 places
●1 Wingfox newsletter features
Third Prize: 3 places
Honorable Mention: $300, 4 places
Prize 1: Cash Reward
Prize 2: Promotion Program
Prize 3: Earnings
Positive viewing and ratings will influence the judgment of your tutorial.
Good content, good audio quality,
Judging will be done by the Wingfox team. The judges’ decisions will be based on the above criteria to give the final decision.
2. The video format must be MP4 format, at least 1080*1920 pixels. And you must use our Wingfox opening and ending title.
3. The tutorial must have audio commentary;
4. The tutorial should remain exclusive to Wingfox for 6 months following the challenge;
5. There is no tool limited. You could use digital software such as photoshop, procreate, sai, etc;
6. This is your first time creating a video tutorial and you don't know-how. Check here! You could download an outline template which may you give you inspiration on how to design your tutorial;
7. The tutorial must include videos, cover image, final product image, project file (if it has) and be uploaded to Wingfox Teach;
8. Join us on Discord for sharing the process;
9. Obey the rules of Call for Artists.
1. You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, permissions, and authority to authorize Wingfox to use your Submitted Content;
2. Your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights;
3. You warrant that you will not:
1) post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory, or libelous content or information;
2) post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
3) engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
4. The uploader should know and agrees, the submitted content may display through the internet or in any kind of online or offline selection activities. Once content submitted, it’s deemed to authorize Wingfox and its licensee to have the right to use, display, spread.
5. All prize provided by Wingfox.com is pre-tax amounts.
6. When you upload contents on the Wingfox platform, you agree to abide by the Service and Private Policy of Wingfox.com.
7. The uploader agrees that wingfox.com has the final right of interpreting under the scope permitted by law. All participants are deemed to agree to and comply with the above provisions. Any submitted content that does not meet the provisions above will be removed from the website once it’s found.